In addition to meeting online every week, The OM Collective - Live Your Yoga Sessions will include self-inquiry work and practices. Each week after our meeting, I will send you an email with the following:
* Journal Questions. This is one of my favorite ways to inspire inquiry. By simply sitting down and asking and answering questions of ourselves, we open a doorway to visibly seeing what our thoughts are. So much of my own self-discovery has come out of this practice.
* A Reading/Listening for the week. There are a few books that I am using to inspire this work. I will be sharing them with the group and suggesting some of the readings out of them that are relevant to our work. Oftentimes I also throw a podcast to listen to as well, as this is another beautiful way to generate ideas, creativity and inspiration.
* A weekly meditation. My most foundational practice. Each week you will receive a recorded meditation that will go along with our work that week.
* A weekly Asana practice. I will be combining my One OM at a Time classes with our work and each week, I will have an actual physical practice for you to take the work we are doing in our minds and our hearts, and place it in your physical body. If you are not able to catch the practice LIVE, I will also be emailing it to you!
* Other tidbits of inspiration including an Oil of the Week and suggestions on how to use it and a few extra challenges and exercises along the way, depending on what our work is that week!
All of this will align with the specific Yama or Niyama that we are in the study, observation and work of cultivating.
I strongly encourage you to set up a free 15 minute call with me or send me an email if you have ANY other questions!
is a Mama, Wife, Teacher, Writer and Creator of One OM at a time. She has been teaching and studying yoga since 2008 and has taught at studios in Syracuse, Boston and New York City. For two years her hOMe was wherever she, her husband Justin, their daughter Audrey and pug Oscar find themselves as they traveled for Justin's job on the national tour of Matilda the Musical. This way of living has really taught Sara that yoga and mediation requires nothing more than some time and a space for your mat. You can find Sara teaching regular classes in NYC, workshops and retreats all over the country as well as in her very own online studio right here!