On January 19th at 8pm EST I will be hosting a Free Online Essential Oils Class for Stress and Anxious Feelings. There are a couple of things that will make this online class totally unique and unlike anything I have ever done before:
1. For those who sign up to participate, I will be sending you the samples of the oils we will be using ahead of time through the mail. This class will be an interactive experience where we will put the oils into direct practice that night and experience what they can do first hand. And the best part is, you can do it from the comfort of your own home.
2. The space will be limited, so any questions that come up will be able to be answered and everyone will recieve more personal attention. Spots are already filling up, so it won't be long before it is sold out!
3. I will speak to some of the science behind each oil and how it works in our bodies and brains. This will allow us to have some insight as to why they work and how to intelligently use them.
4. There will be a raffle for everyone who attends and a giveaway of doTERRA's latest blend that includes the most studied essential oils to help with stress and anxious feelings.
5. A personalized kit will be made available that night to all those who attend.
I would love for you to join me for this exciting new way to offer and teach the education behind essential oils and how to use them effectively!
Sign up HERE and feel free to share with any friends and family members who you think would enjoy it. Space is limited and half the spots are already taken, so make sure to do so ASAP!
is a Mama, Wife, Teacher, Writer and Creator of One OM at a time. She has been teaching and studying yoga since 2008 and has taught at studios in Syracuse, Boston and New York City. For two years her hOMe was wherever she, her husband Justin, their daughter Audrey and pug Oscar find themselves as they traveled for Justin's job on the national tour of Matilda the Musical. This way of living has really taught Sara that yoga and mediation requires nothing more than some time and a space for your mat. You can find Sara teaching regular classes in NYC, workshops and retreats all over the country as well as in her very own online studio right here!